We are happy to introduce our Discount and Maintenance Club. Members will be provided with regular maintenance visits to keep your system in tip-top condition. The program also gives you discounts for all of our products and services.
Discount and Maintenance Club Membership
- This program provides all recommended service procedures which will keep your system in great shape and under warranty.
- Our program has the most economical annual fee.
- Our program provides discounts for EVERY product and service we offer on EVERY call we make to your property which will save your pocketbook in the long-run.
Read about the program below and call us today to get started .
- Free system checkup, servicing and tune-up (see full list of procedures below)
- 50% discount on ALL dispatch fees for the entire year.
- 10% discounts on ALL products and services throughout the year.
- Priority scheduling for the year.
Why Do Systems Need Regular Maintenance?
- All outdoor lighting systems must be maintained. If the homeowner is not going to preform regular service and maintenance, then it should be contracted out to a professional. Fixtures that are cleaned and maintained last longer and keeps the warranty in force.
- Dirty fixtures (lenses) diminish the illumination which will diminish the look of your home.
- Failed lamps often go unnoticed.
Maintenance Program Procedures
- Judiciously trim or prune plants in order to ensure proper subject illumination.
- Clean each lamp fixture and shroud.
- Clean lenses.
- If necessary, adjust placement of fixtures (within length of lead) due to growth of plants.
- Make sure all lamps are in working order.
- Straighten path lights
- Ensure all fixtures are buried to the correct depth.
- Check fixtures for water ingress and damage.
- Check fixture mounts for tightness, inspect for cracks.
- Bury exposed wire (for large areas of exposed wire a labor charge may be added).
- Clean inside of transformer.
- Check voltage output.
- Inspect and tighten terminal block screws.
- Check timer programming and correct if necessary.
- Replace timer battery.
- Inspect photocells.
- Apply insect prevention.
Note: The maintenance program does not include parts but they come at a discount for those enrolled in the Maintenance Club. Price list available upon request.
Discount and Maintenance Club Pricing
Pricing is based on the number of fixtures and transformers. Please call us at 770-521-2805 or email: [email protected]
Terms and conditions
- Aerial lights are not included in this offer. Systems with aerial lights are quoted upon request.
- Billing is via credit card.
- For non-current-customers an initial system inspection may be required prior to execution of annual contract.
Need more information?
Email: [email protected]
Abulous Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Maintenance
Abulous Low Voltage Landscape Maintenance Roswell Alpharetta Johns Creek Marietta Dunwoody Duluth Milton Buckhead Atlanta Sandy Springs.
"This was the first time I worked with Abulous Lighting. They installed twenty-one LED lights on the exterior and landscape of my home. I went with LED lighting because it is so much more efficient than halogen. All twenty-one lights in total are using less than a hundred watts, which is pretty much pennies a day to use. They also come with a lifetime guarantee. Frank Hasty was great. He took care of everything, kept me informed, and resolved any problems quickly. I didn’t have to ask many questions because he constantly gave me answers. It took a couple days to put the order in and a couple days to install. I would recommend his service."